Thursday 24 January 2008

Thoughts so far


So recently I have been disabling objects,..Making things useless if stolen or used by another person. Another issue, more to the emotional side of theft, which I have started thinking about is how can I make a person useless.

Attacking, murdering, raping, fighting, mugging, abducting...that's all that's in the news. Watching the national news the other day and there wasn't any positive story on it, no wonder half the time we are depressed in this national. I generally switch on the TV to watch and entertain, not to get informed of everyone that's fighting, getting murdered and been slammed into rehab for the forth time for snorting the white stuff.

I now think because of this I'm going to look into how I can make a human useless. How can I make it so that he/she is not worth mugging?Perhaps I cant?

1 comment:

Gary Burkholder said...

Thought you'd get a kick out of this as a method of preventing theft..